What we do.
Driven by strong values, Emendo Inc. assures our customers that they will always feel like we are part of the team. Emendo Inc. promises to remove barriers and constantly challenge processes getting in the way of defined goals for success. Our values are integrated and aligned with all that we do:
- Know your customer
- Search and Share
- Aim High
- Mean It
- Room for Fun
And our process for how we operate: Observe. Think. Improve.
We apply this discipline to critically evaluate, diagnose, and solve complex challenges and implement robust plans for measurement and improvement.
As your trusted partner, we offer solutions for your project lifecycle needs to help you meet your deliverables.
Our years of experience and industry-leading best practices will ensure your project is successful from initiation to closure. We offer a wide array of services supporting various types of projects, including but not limited to the following:
- Capital Investment
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Operational Readiness
Because we know all our clients are different and have distinct needs, we help create customized toolkits for visualizing essential planning and controlling aspects of any project:
- Scope, Schedule, and Financial Management – oversight of the three aspects of the project management triangle relating to the project's objective, timeline, and cost to implement.
- Risk and Opportunity Management – monitoring items with either a negative (risk) or positive (opportunity) effect on your project.
- Resource Management – managing the allocation of project resources to maximize value.
- Operations Management – confirming your organization is ready to successfully transition from project to operations.
Additionally, we use our data-driven approach to help you actively manage your program and portfolio by optimizing your project management strategy, defining your project prioritization process, and establishing a process for governing your projects.
Furthermore, we can support your employee training needs. Our tailored training is designed to meet the needs of your entire team. We work closely with you to develop training that emphasizes the fundamentals of project management and provides practical advice and skills you can implement at your organization immediately.
Emendo means improvement, and aiming to improve is truly at the heart of everything we do.
Our team actively strives to create a positive impact wherever they go, so whether you are transitioning into operations or have been running for the last ten years – we will help empower your organization by using the Lean Six Sigma methodology as our foundation to support you in the day-to-day operational management needs.
We can analyze your current setup to optimize your current flow and output if your focus is production. We quickly identify the problems, such as bottlenecks, in real-time to find a long-term solution using one of our proven techniques and methodologies:
- Visual performance management – creating dynamic visuals to communicate your organization's key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Variation reduction – techniques focused on increasing efficiency and eliminating variability and uncertainty.
- Six Sigma/DMAIC/SMED – methods and techniques used to analyze collected process data helping reduce errors in your manufacturing process.
- Process Output Simulation – “what-if” analysis to identify opportunities for streamlining the current process.
- Design of Experiments (DOE) – experimentation through conditional testing that helps explain variation.
- Statistical modeling – data models that show the relationship between defined variables used to make predictions.
Our priority is to deliver results quickly, precisely, and always based on a thorough understanding of our client’s business needs. We understand the impact of operations being at a standstill; that is why we pride ourselves on our ability to mobilize quickly and help our clients get the result they need as fast as possible using one of several innovative solutions, including:
- Kaizen Blitz Workshops – facilitated meetings meant to help an organization quickly identify issues and define solutions that can be implemented effectively.
- Process Mapping and Waste Identification – visual presentation of the process flow. Provides clarity on what is required end to end and who is responsible for each task. Process flows also help organizations focus on and eliminate tasks (i.e., waste) that ultimately lead to running an inefficient process.
- Simple (3C) and Systematic Problem Solving (A3) – structured methods and techniques to help identify the root cause of the problem. This ensures we solve the issue the right way the first time.